- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must have knowledge of basic shop mathematics, addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to read, write and communication effectively in English.
- Must be able to, or learn how, to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to stand 100% of scheduled shift. Lifting, pushing, prying, and dragging heavy materials up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, crawl under or over, grasp and handle tools.
- Abnormal amount of heat due to the heating process.
- Abnormal level of noise due to grinding, chipping, hammering, requires hearing protection (ear plugs) be worn at all times.
- Must possess adequate dexterity and stamina to sustain expected production effectively.
- Must be able to pass Sabre forklift certification including vision requirements. Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected in each eye. Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face in each eye. Color Vision: must be able to distinguish red & yellow correctly in each eye. Depth Perception: must be at less than 50 seconds of arc or greater than 60% Shepard Fry in each eye
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.