• One year in Quality Control or related field. Welding background a plus.
• Have the ability to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time.
• Have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Have the ability to climb and bend over in order to inspect.
• Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to all climates.
• Be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Be able to accurately verify all parts to print using a tape measure.
• Possess effective communication skills.
• Must be able to read and write in English.
• Certifiable to the requirements of ASNT SNT TC-1A for a UT Level I AWS Weld Inspector.
• Must be able to meet the AWS D1.1 requirements of a visual weld inspector.
• Perform Visual and Ultrasonic Weld Inspections to the requirements of AWS D1.1
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at
Copyright © 2018 Sabre Industries, Inc.