- Three years customer service experience desired. Previous clerical experience preferred.
- Must have a proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to learn and understand Sabre products by reading product materials and learning from other Sabre employees.
- Must possess professional and effective customer service skills.
- Must have professional and effective English communication skills for verbal and written correspondence.
- Team player, self-starter, results-oriented and organized with a strong attention to detail; able to complete tasks and customer requests within a timely manner.
- This is an office position requiring the use of office equipment such as a computer, copier, fax, phone, etc. most of the day.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to pass standard pre-employment vision test.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.