- 3-5 years of recent inventory experience desired, preferably in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Previous supervisory or lead experience.
- Must possess effective and efficient English verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with co-workers and other internal customers.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment, while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Must have working knowledge of office equipment and proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Recent experience using ERP/MRP, or other manufacturing systems desired.
- Must be able to pass and maintain Sabre forklift certification.
- Position includes working in a plant/manufacturing environment. Environment may include fluctuations in temperature, dust and noise. Must be willing to work outside in all weather elements including rain, sleet, snow, etc.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds, climb, bend, sit, stand, stoop, reach, grasp, finger and handle.
- Must be able to pass commercial driver vision testing requirements.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.