- • 2+ years of project management experience, including project matrix team leadership
• 1+ years of experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong skills for motivating personnel across both technical and operational positions, and at all levels of the org
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change
• Ability to support up to 33% business travel
• Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions in work flow and constantly changing priorities.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time with the ability to move throughout the office or outside manufacturing plant as needed.
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require use of fingers, hands and arms, such as sitting, typing, using office equipment and reaching. Some additional physical activities may require walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
• Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
• Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.