- 1-3 years recent experience working in a warehouse environment, including experience operating forklifts and other material handling equipment desired.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in English within all levels of a team environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be able to accurately read and interpret shipping schedules and a tape measure within +/- 1/32".
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify errors and apply corrective action to remedy the errors.
- Must be able to read and comply with safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals written in English.
- Must be proficient in computer application and data entry; prefer working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Must maintains a Level C Forklift Certification. Operating forklifts with capacity of up to 6,000 pounds and other equipment such as pneumatic staple/nail gun, banding equipment, stencil machine, digital camera, radial arm saw, chop saw, and shrink wrap machine.
- Valid driver's license preferred.
- Must be willing and able to work in all types of weather conditions including heat and cold.
- Must be able to regularly use hands to grasp, pinch or pull materials.
- Must be able to feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Must frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, climb, or balance.
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a commercial driver vision test.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.